For those who consider themselves cyclists first and commuters second, this Bike Backpack is a veritable weapon of choice. Boasting a 15-inch laptop compartment, an interior tech organizer and an exterior made of water-repelling 1,000-denier ballistic nylon, serious cyclists will want to wear that upside down 13 to ward off any bad juju.
- Zipper pulls are actual bike chain links
- Hand Grip made of bike tires sourced straight from San Francisco's Sports Basement.
- Signature interior has iconic "Polka Dot jersey" worn by the King of the Mountain at the world famous bike race, the Tour De France.
- The fabric used for the expanding pocket highlights climbs from the Cycling Grand Tours in Europe.
- Inset print of the Tour de France winner's 4 jerseys.
- At pro-bike races, the pelaton rider who randomly gets Number 13 as his race number traditionally wears it upside down while racing to ward off bad juju for the team.
- Genuine leather patch embossed with "It's all about the bike", for cyclists, who know that having the best means getting the best results.
16.7 Liters, 12"L x 18"H x 4.5"D.
36 Liters fully expanded. 12.5"L x 22"H x 8.5"D